Here at the Laptop Trader we offer a Operating System Reinstall in Birmingham
An operating system, or OS, is a software program that enables the computer hardware to communicate and operate with the computer software. Without a computer operating system, a computer would be useless.
It controls everything you can ever do on it. From the hardware to the software you install, the operating system makes them all work in perfect harmony.
Why Would You Need Us?
- Had The Dreaded Blue Screen Of Death? (BSOD)
- Random Crashes?
- Not Able To Logon?
- Not Booting Up To Your Desktop?
- Running Too Slow?
- Seriously Infected With Virus's?
- Error Messages?
What Do We Do?
We install and do all of the following:
- Install all the latest drivers
- Install Anti - Virus/Spyware/Malware
- Install Open Office - for viewing and editing documents
- Install a good Internet browser
- Install all the latest updates available
- PC Health Check - Checking RAM, Harddrive, Wireless etc
When you have a new installation of any operating system you will need to set up your PC with the basic anti virus and anti malware. Here at The Laptop Trader we recommend AVG and Malware Bytes. These are available at the bottom of this page.
We also recommend CCleaner to keep all tracking cookies and you browsers fast.
What Operating Systems Do We Repair?
We repair all Operating Systems such as:
How Much Does It Cost And How Long Does It Take?
A bog standard reinstall will cost you £35. However, if you need any data saving off the laptop prior to it being wiped and reinstalled then it will cost £45 (upto 10gb of data - over 10gb costs more).
Dependant on the amount of data you need saving, this process can be done within hours.